Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stormy Weather

Wow what a few days of storms. Its been raining non-stop for days now. Dealership finally called my window seal came in.. great timing huh. Oh the leaks aren’t too bad. Turned the bad window away from the direction of the rain and put a towel under it. I’ll be glad to get that new seal in. I hope it fixes ALL the leaks in the front of the cabover.

Been running the furnace for 3 nights, the batteries are down to 90%, so that is encouraging.

Found a secret spot to hang out. Now don’t try this in your 30ft 5th wheel of pulling your Airstream… I can pull into one of the parking spots fairly close to the Dillon's Grocery store and pull in their WiFi in the camper. Yey Kroger & Co. I run in, grab something to eat from the deli and eat in the camper and catch up on my email.

I always get a grin when I get an email from ebay that someone bought some little thing I have in my store there. I have photographed over 50 items I need to write copy for and get listed. I’d like to figure out a way to make a few dollars with ebay when I retire and hit the road full time. Should be small things, things I can pick up on the road and auctions/sales. I may tow a small 2 wheel trailer. I have time to figure that all out, right now its giving me a way to declutter my house and life in preparation. And a few bucks to fix up the camper here and there.

Anywho.. its my Friday, headed home after work tonight. Stay dry all.

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested to know how your E-Bay plans work out. We are also trying to declutter the house and have sold some items on e-bay, but we are finding it to be a bit of a hassle. It would be nice to do a little on the road though. I guess you just need to know what kind of things sell.

    ReplyDelete