Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Yep, that time of year again. I just have to share this… plastic pink flamingos have been around since the 1950’s and are typically associated with Floridians and Rednecks as tacky yard ornaments. Well, we don’t live in Florida. Cheri got me a pair of plastic pink flamingos to decorate my camper with while camping.

Flamingos 001

Too funny. She also decided we needed a coffee table book for the camper, so suitably she got me a copy of this for the camper.

001

It was suggested that we photograph the birds in the various venues our camper takes us to in the coming years. Should be lots of fun.

She also got me a bunch of Jeff Foxworthy books and Larry the Cable Guy book. Last year she got me tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy live at the downtown theater, it was a hoot. She knows what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment